This page has moved to a new address.

Weekly Start Off: No 30

(BAD) Blog About Design: Weekly Start Off: No 30

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekly Start Off: No 30

http://web.stagram.com
Happy Monday, November 18, 2013, readers! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I'm going through a bit of a hat craze at the moment. There's something super comforting about throwing one on in the morning and not having to worry about what your hair looks like. I love the classic elegance of the hat pictured above. However, I find myself just throwing on a snapback, or a beanie. Are you a fan of wearing hats? Which type of hats are you a fan of most? 

1. So, if you're into the more classic-elegant looking hat, then I suggest this one. It comes in different colors and runs for $38, made of wool (great winter piece). If your more into casual hats, beanie type look, then I suggest this one. It too comes in different colors and will run you $35!      

2. I'm a huge fan of Daft Punk, so I was thrilled when I came across this feature in WSJ magazine. The feature features Daft Punk and Giselle Bundchen. I suggest you check out the article and photography! 

3. Thanksgiving is only a handful of days away! I'm so excited to see family and to eat some really good food. I've starting looking for some unique and yummy recipes and have come across this Baked Brie with Pecans recipe. Can't wait to try it. 

--Brendan

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Each one of your comments make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home